Sunday, June 9, 2013

Zoo it up.

We have been itching to take Jordyn to the zoo since things started warming up and we finally had an open Saturday to do it.  Jordyn LOVES animals and was so excited.  It really just could not have been a more perfect day.  The weather was breezy and overcast so I was not too uncomfortable and ornery (Chad jokes that I have an incredibly low heat tolerance, but we both know it is not really a joke as much as reality.)  The zoo was not too crowded.  Most of the animals were in their exhibits and active.  Just a perfect day at the zoo!
Goats.

Bears.

Playing Drums.  These two are buddies.

 
Elephants.

Taking a break.

Nothing better than a day at the zoo for this girl.  She even picked out her zebra shirt just for the occasion.

Take it all in because this is the ONLY picture I have taken with my prego belly.  35 1/2 weeks.  I loathe taking picture of my pregnant massiveness.

I took a picture during this last visit that looked so familiar I had to compare side by side.  Same drum.  Same chubby cheeks.  Same button nose.

We bought an annual pass on our way out so zoo posts may be frequent.  Love the zoo!

2 comments:

Jody and Tyler said...

I cant handle how cute Jordyn is! Holy smokes she is adorable. I just love that little face! And I am happy to finally see a picture of the baby belly, and no your not huge! I was bigger than you are now when I had Lucy at 34 weeks! I wish so bad we had a zoo here, Lucy would die of happiness. Glad you guys are doing well and I cant wait for the post about the new little darling.

Unknown said...

Yay for prego pictures!! I love it!! And Jordyn is so big! I love her hair!

We bought a zoo pass and we loved it! it expires soon and I'm bummed!