Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Family Pics

The time comes every year that I need to get a family picture done.  I start looking at the price of photographers in the area, and I cringe.  I would love to have a bunch of great looking photos with a professional touch and beautiful editing.  But, I am a cheapo and each year I pull out my tripod and remote and take them myself.  So much less hassle.  Not as gorgeous as they could be, but essentially...free.

This year, I took them when I was at my parents home back in September.  I needed someone to keep our attention, and my mom has a gorgeous back yard, so it all fit.





1 comment:

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Super cute pictures! You don't need a photographer. By the quality of your pictures it looks like you have a great camera and you know how to use it. They look very professional. Good job!