Oh Halloween. The mother of all non-holidays. I think something is happening to me and I am becoming some kind of Scrooge, because this holiday that I used to love now comes and goes and I don't even get into it anymore. My kids do, however. Jordyn was Minnie Mouse. I made her costume with the intent of taking it with us to Disney World just a few days later. But when it was all done and the skirt was huge, we bagged that idea and just took the ears! Jordyn loved both our ward trunk or treat as well as trick or treating around our neighborhood. On both excursions, her little pumpkin got too heavy for her to carry. That's how you know you have enough candy! Adalynn was a cute little cow that a friend so kindly let me borrow. She got lots of attention at both excursions as well. She was so chill and just smiled at everyone that came by and I think that our whole neighborhood wants to pinch her cheeks. I can't blame them!
| Not sure why this one won't turn. Still cute though! |
No comments:
Post a Comment