Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dear Blogging World,

I recently read a blog of a cousin of mine who had posted about some programs she has that can detect who is looking at her blog. Her analysis showed that my blog is the one that visits her the most. It got me thinking... "Am I a blog stalker?" I am kind of embarrassed, even though I do not think I am quilty! I must defend myself. First, some of you private bloggers might think I pop in on your blog a lot, but that is because mine does not tell me when you update, so I check to see if you have any cute new pictures of your kiddos or any fun stories. Plus some of my most favorite and far away friends are private bloggers and the only way I keep in touch is through the world of blogging. And second, well this is a weak sauce excuse, but, I love my family and friends and just like to keep in touch. Thirdly, if you don't want blog stalkers, don't have a blog! I am sure there are some out there who feel the same way I do about these things! So to all of my fellow bloggers, Happy Blogging!

Sincerly,
Blogger Mandi

Wow. Reading over this, I totally sound like a blog stalker in denial. Hum. Well, so be it!

4 comments:

sara said...

You little blalker! (get it- blog stalker). You are so funny. Lets face it, I think we are all blog stalkers in one way or another. Love the pictures of Jordynn! So cute! I have a secret love for photography as well. Especially to be able to take those awesome maternity pictures where everyone is practically naked. Haha, I kid. But really, you did awesome!

Thamina said...

Love you Mandi! I love all my blog stalkers. Hope I didn't make you or anyone feel like you were stalking. For me it is fun to see all the traffic that hits my site and where everyone is located in the world. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

I only blog if I know people actually look at it, so its good you stalk me. (I really hope I'm on the list of people you check often) :)

Jared and Stacy Gillins said...

Amen sista, amen! And you had better blog stalk me cause I look at your blog over and over even if you havent updated cause your pics are just so darn cute! And Jordyn, oh is she so ridiculously adorably gorgeous! Good job Mandi! :)