I think that we all have a secret thing we wish we could do. Maybe even more than one secret wish. Chad has two... to be able to draw really well and to be able to just pick up a guitar and whip out any song or make up any tune on the spot. I have a lot, but one is to be able to take good pictures. I saw a flyer for community classes on photography and photoshop, and I really wish I had time right now to do it. So I decided I would just try and teach myself. This weekend is the first since Halloween that we have not had somewhere to be, so I took some pictures of Jordyn and finally started to test out the photoshop I got last Christmas. I am definitely an amateur, and a nice new camera will help too (wink, wink) but here are the results:



What is your secret wish?
4 comments:
I LOVE the last two pictures - they are adorable. I think you're doing great. My secret wish is that I could SING and belt it out....Soren wishes it too because I'm somewhat tone-deaf. :)
OH my gosh! She is so adorable! Oh and about the blog stalking thing... I do it too. I think there are a lot more of us than meets the eye! :) I thought you were going to say, Dear Blogging World, I quit! or something along those lines and I was so sad because A) That's one less blog for me to stalk ;) and B) Then I wouldn't be able to see your cute little girl.
Those pictures are adorable! Jordyn is so cute. I have to check frequently as well on those who have private blogs. I totally get where you're coming from. You are not a blog stalker.
Nice work Mandi. Jordyn is such a doll. I think everyone is a blog stocker. It just makes sense to check up on your friends when you can. You are going to be a great photographer and editor. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment