Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friends

I don't know if it was irony, fate, or just the circle of life, but many of my friends were pregnant at the same time I was. It was so fun to chat with them about the joys of pregnancy, and now the blissfulness of motherhood! And plus, Jordyn automatically gets new friends too!

First there is Nikki. Nikki was one of the first people I told (even before my parents). Nikki and I have done so much together. Roommates for 5 years, college, dating, teaching, master's program, and now babies. We got together during our maternity leave and snapped this picture of Jordyn and her little boyfriend Houston!


And then there is Stacy. She and I go way back. I cannot even imagine jr. high, high school, and college without her. I love her to pieces. She had her little Ryker about 2 weeks after I had Jordyn. We got to meet her little guy when we were in St. George a couple weeks ago. And now, Jordyn has 2 boyfriends. She's a little player!

And then there Kelsey and her baby Landon. Initially, Jordyn and Landon had the same due date, but Landon ended up coming exactly a week earlier than Jordyn. Kelsey watched Jordyn for me a day this week and snapped these cute pictures of these two buddies.



So, this is a thanks to all my friends for being so awesome and making my life so enjoyable. You know who you are!

No comments: