Adam and Camarie invited us along for a weekend getaway in St.George! It was such a fun weekend and we are so lucky to have awesome friends! One of the days we were down there we went hiking in Zions. It was Jordyn's first adventure and she did such a great job! She was strapped to the front of Chad and did not make a peep practically the entire time.


I just love Zion. When I lived in Cedar we would go hiking a lot down there in the spring and being there made me miss southern Utah. It was just as beautiful as it has always been, even in the snow. We went up to the emerald pools and were surprised to see that the waterfall had created a HUGE ice block (you can see in the top picture). It was so cool! The whole park looked stunning with patches of snow on the red rocks.


1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! We need to get out and do something I feel like I am trapped in Springville!
Post a Comment