Friday, May 11, 2012

Haircut

I gave Jordyn her first haircut this week.   I.  Me.  I cut her hair.  I was so scared!  I have waited so long for her to have hair to actually cut, so that made me even more nervous.  She has gotten past the mullet stage, but things were looking pretty straggly and mousy.  So I decided to give it a shot.  I didn't cut much off.  I just tried to even things out a bit.  Either I cut more off on her right side, or her hair is just thinner on that side.  Rating my beauty school skills, I give myself a 6.  Her hair is not pink, but it is not real straight either!



Also, I am slightly ashamed at my own beauty in these pictures.  Not my finest moment!

1 comment:

Jared and Stacy Gillins said...

Oh Mands! I love ya! You look great! And good job on cutting Jordyn's hair by yourself!