I feel like I blog all the time lately. Like, more than once a week. Is that lame? I am pretty sure it is.
So, Plan A was tutoring. Plan B was and still is Junebug Jane. Plan C is Summer Literacy Program! I went down to Chad's office one afternoon and told him that I had had this plan on my mind for a couple days and I was pretty sure I was going to go through with it. His response..."You really are just looking for stuff to do, aren't you?" Yes. Yes I am. I have too much time on my hands. So here is Plan C. I don't even know if any of my Castle Rock friends look at this blog, but I figured I might as well advertise here too.

1 comment:
This is awesom Mandi, wish you lived closer so I could put Kemry in.... :) Good luck with it!
Post a Comment