This is the card I sent our moms. I thought it was funny. I took Jordyn outside last week to try and get a cute picture. I had this whole idea of her holding her arms out to the side and I was going to type "I love you this much!" We practiced all morning how to hold her arms out. When we got outside, she just bawled cause she didn't want to do it. So, this is the picture I got. I thought it was more fitting anyway! Plus, it was Wednesday and I was running out of time!
Happy Mother's Day!
3 comments:
Hahahahahahaha! So hilarious! I love how perfectly true this is! Even when she is mad she is stinkin adorable! I love it!
Oh man, that is hilarious! I love the change in plan though. That fits perfectly and I'm sure her grandmas got a good laugh. Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday! You are so sweet and I hope you had a great birthday as well. I think it's cool we are a only a week apart.
So cute!
Post a Comment