- After we got home from church.....
- Jordyn: I want a sippy.
- Me: Ok, just a minute because I have to go change my pants.
- Jordyn: Oh, you pooped?
- After Jordyn put her shoes on.....
- Mom, I did it! I am a genius!
- When she says her ABC's......
- H, I J, J, L, M,.... (she thinks her name is in the ABC song)
- When she wants to go do something naughty...
- Mommy, go to sleep. (with her hand out like a cop directing traffic.)
- She went through a phase where she said "D*** it", making me feel like a super terrific mom. We worked hard to get her to say "Oh, man" instead. Now any word that sounds like the D word, well.....
- Me: Put that down, it is not a toy.
- Jordyn: Mom! Don't say that word. We say "Oh man".
- One day, Chad was telling me about some coupons we got in the mail....
- Chad: This one is for three dollars off any prescription.
- Jordyn: Three hundred dollars! Oh my dosh! That is so big! (Lately everything is followed by "oh my gosh", only she says it "dosh".)
- Getting into the car one day, she was not paying attention and ran into the open door. She did not cry, just glared at the car and said, "Stupid door". Only in her words is sounds more like "supid doi". It was a really funny moment!
- Using a q-tip to clean her ears....
- Jordyn: Mommy, what are you doing?
- Me: I am cleaning your ears.
- Jordyn: Oh. You getting the ear boogars?
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Words Her Way
Jordyn has been saying some seriously rediculous stuff lately! I don't know where she comes up with it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love her. She is so stinking cute!!!!
Haha I love what little kids say!
Post a Comment