Christmas morning was so fun! The girls were so excited about the stuff Santa brought! Jordyn had only 2 things on her list this year.... a real puppy, and a real unicorn. Short and easy list, right! Santa brought a little robotic walking puppy, knowing it is the closest this little girl will probably ever get to a real one. Luckily, Jordyn forgot all about the unicorn thing, and she was happy with the other things Santa left.
Adalynn on the other hand was hard for Santa to shop for. Our house is already full of every girly thing a little baby girl could want! Sana took some guesses, and luckily she guessed right!
After seeing what Santa brought, my SIL Nona was invited us to breakfast, and then most all my siblings came to my parents' house for Christmas Dinner. So much food to eat, and so little time! The kids also did their nativity that night. Jordyn got to be the angel. She loves her cousins so much. The whole long Christmas visit was the best time of the year for her!
And, I can't forget my favorite part of the Christmas season....the dresses! I love Christmas dresses, and I love dressing my girls the same. Jordyn loves it too, and what Jordyn likes, Adalynn usually likes too!
| So much cuteness I can hardly stand it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment