Monday, January 12, 2015

Halloween 2014

Geez, I am behind.  Guess I better catch up.

We had a fun and simple Halloween this year.  It is getting to be a lot more fun now that Jordyn cares enough to do the festive stuff like paint and carve pumpkins.  We first attempted to paint these pumpkins with this cute idea I saw on pintrest.  It was a fail and the paint washed off in the rain.  So, a few days later, we carved them!



 
Jordyn was a pink princess this year.  She got the dress for her birthday from her Grandma Barton.  I made her save it in her closet for a whole month to keep it nice and clean for Halloween.  Adalynn was a bumble bee (hand-me-down costume from Jordyn at that age.)  I took both girls out to a few houses on the street.  Then I brought Addy home and we handed out candy while Chad took Jordyn out around the neighborhood.  A fun, carefree night was had by all!
 

 


No comments: